Babies are really busy little beings. There's just so much to fiddle with, so many crevices to crawl in, and so many small spaces to wedge in. Each day is a promise for new discoveries!
Maybe age is catching up with me, or I'm just plain unfit. Either way, I'm having trouble catching up with my boy. And he's only 9 months old! *cold sweat*
Let's see... Jeddy spends about 8 to 9 hours a day playing... and that excludes meal times, bath times and drag-him-to-the-bed-screaming times.
I'm thankful that my little one is able play by himself. About a third of the time is spent on his own. I just have to keep my little sharp eye on him while I busy myself around the house.
However lately, I find that I have to hover around him more and more. He's really squeezing himself into all the strange little corners of my house and getting himself into all sorts of dangerous situations. *shudder* I don't have the heart to confine him to a playpen and his room is showing absolutely no sign of becoming his anytime soon! So in the meanwhile, I just have to waddle after him, to catch him if he falls, to smack his hands if he goes for the wires and power outlets, and to whisk him away if he's heading towards forbidden zones (much to his displeasure). Yep, that's my new job. Personal Bodyguard. On duty 24-hours. ;)
I'll let you take a peek at Jeddy hard at 'work'. I think this video is the longest I've ever uploaded. It barely cleared the 100MB limit!
(Note: tried to attach the video twice and it failed both times! In the end I had to cut up the video into bite size portions.)
Part 1: Jeddy trying to sit down from standing position.
Part 2: Moving off to the second 'station' to play knock-knock with his favourite toys.
Part 3: Chasing after a renegade toy and giving up after a while... Just get another toy lor... No biggie. ;D
Busy busy busy...
......


1 comment:
OMG! He is so adorable! I like the first one of him trying to sit down!
Post a Comment