Sunday, May 25, 2008

Jeddy and Company #2

More kiddy friends for Jeddy!

Ethan is Esther's 6 month old. This is her second boy (her first is 6 year old Elliot) and he's soooooo cute and smiley! A huge contrast to Jeddy's oh-so-serious disposition, I must say! ;P Esther's my colleague from Hai Sing Catholic School. We went in together last year and became fast friends. It was such a pleasant coincidence that we were preggs around the same time too! :)

Hey brudder!


















Ethan is so huggable I tell you. And he's really fair! Personally, I think Jeddy is about 50 shades darker than him! Kekeke


















Let's be friends!


















We were actually at Juin's place here. She has just given birth to a sweet little precious girl named Kaylee. The three of us were teaching Geography at HSC and it was such fun working together. I am really thankful for them.

Hooray for great colleagues-turned-friends too!

:)

......

No comments: