Thursday, May 08, 2008

Eww

I seriously do not know what came over me. I fear all things creepy crawly (especially if they are squashed!). The mere thought of them makes the hair on my skin stand.

But I actually made this for Jeddy.

A felt caterpillar. With detachable body parts.

*shudder*

Somehow it didn't look so eww in the pattern and during the stitching up. But when I put the fella together......eeewwwww!!!!

*shudder somemore*

I haven't been making toys for Jeddy since Mr Jellyfish. So here it is, presenting to you the great bonding session of Jeddy with his new green pal. I call it er... Mr Caterpillar!

It's more a Jeddy initiation rite than bonding session actually... all toys go through the fling test, chew test, and of course, the twist test.

Haha! ;D
































































Mr Caterpillar took me 3 nights to finish with all his fancy spots and stripes and velcro bits. I must admit it was pretty fun to make though, and oh so very therapeutic!

At the moment, Jeddy can only fling poor Mr Caterpillar around like a lasso. But I'm actually glad. Cos when he's able to take the critter apart, I won't be hanging around when he plays with it!

Hahahaha! Oh, Hubs thinks I'm nuts. Do you?

;P

......

1 comment:

The Chronicler said...

You're not nuts!you're great! hahaha... Mr Caterpillar is not ewww at all lah. He looks cute! :D I was bracing myself for a eeewwwwww but then, not at all! hahaha...