Sunday, May 25, 2008

Jeddy and Company #1

Just when you thought Jeddy doesn't have any kiddy friends, here's the first one! :)

Cousin Liying is just 9 months older than Jeddy. He gets to 'disturb' her every Sunday when we go to his YeYe's place for lunch. Liying belongs to Hub's second sis. She has another two boys, age 4 and 2. As of today, Jeddy prefers the boys, crawling after them and squealing with delight as he watches them play. Boy, I can just see a kiddy club forming in a few years' time. Well, good for Jeddy! :)

Here, Liying has just woken up from her nap and is zoning out, seemingly unfazed by Jeddy's taunting.







































Hooray for cousins! :)

......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh... I love cousins. They're great! I'm especially close to my cousins on my dad's side of the family even though they're at least 8-10 years younger than me - and not at all close to my mom's side! One of my cousins is visiting from Perth soon and I'm really looking forward to her being here!