Thursday, December 27, 2007

I Love...

blowing bubbles......

When I was still staying at my parents', I used to blow bubbles out of the window every now and then and watch them float into the sky and onto the streets below. And if the wind was good, they'll be carried real far...

Each stream of bubbles carry a little prayer to the Heavens... to the Lord Father, who's there to receive them.... I'll just lean against the window, blow bubble after bubble, and send all my prayers up. I really loved those quiet times with God...

And it's been a long time since I did that....

So I bought myself a bottle, strapped Jeddy on, and blew prayer bubbles to God one day...














































They were bubbles of thankfulness.... for blessing me with my Little Jeddy...

Thank You Lord for walking with me all my life, for guiding me, and lighting a lamp at my feet when things got dark and dreary. Thank You for Your great love... I pray that You will also walk with Jeddy and be his closest Friend all his life, to watch over him and keep him safe. May he be full of the joy of the Lord, may he be wise in his thoughts, and compassionate in his heart. May he bring great joy unto You dear Father.... Amen and amen......

...

No comments: