Saturday, December 08, 2007

Dexterity +2

You wouldn't believe what happened.

I was changing Jeddy out of his poopy diaper when I realized he was more squirmy than usual, trashing his legs as if he's trying to move.

Then I saw it.

Jeddy's eyeing his pacifier that's about 10 cm away from his outstretched hand. He was trying to move towards it!

*Squirm squirm* *inch inch* *reach reach* *grunt grunt*

And what do you know?

He got it!

With one swift motion, he grabbed the pacifier and put it into his mouth!

I wanted to dance. :D

Well, too bad I didn't manage to get it on camera. I had Desitin (diaper rash cream) smeared all over one hand and a dirty diaper in the other.

What an exciting moment......

......

3 comments:

Dawn said...

your title of this blog just reminds me of RPG games where the hero trains and gain experience points as he levels up. Haha.. Way to go hero Jed!!

The Chronicler said...

wow!!! he kinda crawled for 10cm then!??! and that's good fine motor skills for taking the pacifier and putting it in his mouth!!! so exciting!!! hahahaha

Jo said...

dawn: heh heh... i was a computer/PS2 games junkie ya know? Makes my hands itchy just thinking about it!!!

pam: crawl? naaahhh... more like dragging his bum across the bed.. anyway, that turned out to be a one time thing... tried to lure him with the pacifier again but with no further success... ;S