About going to the park.
"Build shandcashtles? Build shandcashtles, Mummy?"
And then once we get there, he steps on any sandcastle I try to build.
I think you meant destroy shandcashtles, Jeddy boy? *roll eyes*
Still, he gets lots of fun out of it. I especially love to bury all his toy cars in the sand, much to his frustration. Snicker.
Going there around 5 plus pm in the evening is the best. You get a bit of sun that's not overly scorching, and a lovely breeze. You can stare out into the sea while the kiddo pretends to be Bob the builder with his dump truck. :)
I always choose a spot that's above the high tide line, so we still get some shade from the coconut trees, but yet are close enough to hear the waves crash rhythmically onto the beach. Pure therapy, I tell'ya.
:)
It's off to the playground after wash-up and a can of ice cold drink from the vending machine.
Here's Jeddy rediscovering the see-saw scooter. And to think he was terrified of this just a few months back. Now I have to literally peel him off it, complete with thrashing legs.
But guess he was just having waaay too much fun...
And so did I.
:)
......


No comments:
Post a Comment