Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Traumatized Jeddy

I hope Jeddy boy is not having nightmares tonight. He was totally traumatized by the little toy train that choo-choos and spouts music as it moves.

Totally.

You have to watch it to believe it.

We regretted not letting the camera roll longer cos his expression was absolutely hilarious! But at that point in time, we just didn't have the heart to torture him for even half a second longer.

You wouldn't too, right?

;D



(Note: This is actually not the first time that Jeddy has seen the train. I showed it to him a couple of months back and got exactly the same response. I've heard that if you let him interact with it long enough, he will stop being afraid, but he looked soooo scared. Even after I put it away, he kept clinging to me and stealing wary glances in the direction where the train was. I must admit that even I was creeped out! ;P)

4 comments:

The Chronicler said...

your Hubs sounds PURE EVIL! hahahhaa...

Jo said...

hahaha! Cos it was really unexpected! He was rolling the cam and Jeddy just scrambled to him like that. :D You tried these type of toys on Isaac yet? ;)

The Chronicler said...

not a train/vehicle, but there was this toy at a friend's place that frightened him as well - I got a vid of that too! hahaha...

mushroommeadows said...

oh, poor baby! :)