Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Transporter

Just the other day, I found a few of Jeddy's favourite rattly balls on top of the low shelf...

I don't remember putting them there, and I know Hubs never touches the toys (unless I make him). So who exactly planted them there?

Then I saw Jeddy pick up Mr Jellyfish, crawl noisily over to the couch, stand up (supported of course), and dumped the critter there.

Ahhh.........

Since then, it's always Jeddy-the-Transporter on the move.... To be honest, I think he's marking his territory... and I suspect he wants to take over the whole house.

Jokes aside, I guess he's now at this phase where he just wanna bring stuff to high places and play with them there. Heard it's a common development for kiddos... And it's a matter of time before he learns to hide things. I'm pretty sure one of my slippers will mysteriously disappear one day and end up in the fridge.

;D

Anyway, we caught him on video this morning trying to put his little play blocks on the dining table. It's pretty cute. ;)

Enjoy!



......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha!!!! was trying not to snigger too loudly in the library. I think he was trying to "bait" the first green block with the orange block. Thats what i will do and trust me, even at 6 i was doing something similar. Will tell you next time we meet. Maybe thats why i like him so much, we think alike :)

Jo said...

I can't stop laughing at it myself! ;D

He's so honoured to have the favour of Aunty May May upon him! Hahaha!

The Chronicler said...

wah Jeddy's mohawk do is going on strong! hahahaha... oh, and he goes topless on hot days huh??? :p

Jo said...

only in the morning lah. Have to take off his long sleeves when he comes out of the air-conditioned room to play. :) He perspires buckets.