With this!

We bought it from a Chinese Med Hall.... 55 cents for two. Cheap cheap! It's essentially salt water. So all we did was to poke this into his butt (Hubs had the honour), pump in the solution, and wait...
We didn't have to wait long.
In fact, it was less than one minute.
Needless to say, the dump was huuuuuge... and thick.... certainly not for your delicate eyes. ;D
Am quite relieved that it wasn't hard, which means it probably wasn't constipation. Still, it wasn't his usual watery poo... maybe he's having a hard pushing it out.
This is the 'crime scene'. The two big baddies have hastily fled, making off with the victim, leaving behind much evidence... You DO NOT want to look into the NTUC bag.

;D
.....
Well, it's Wednesday.... Thursday in about half an hour's time... and Jeddy has not pooped since his anal probe. We don't intend to probe him again. It's not good for him actually... this time I shall grit my teeth and wait one week.... then I'll really whisk him off to the Doc's... *sigh*
Meanwhile, I'll just feed lots of water, prune juice, and pray.......


1 comment:
yikes!!! It looks SCARY!!! actually I DID wanna look inside the ntuc plastic bag... kekeke...
Post a Comment