So I've been doing that.
But that lazy boy doesn't like it one bit. He'll grunt and snuffle and hold his head up slightly for about 10 secs before dropping it back into his hands, smearing them with saliva. Let him stay in that position for another 10 seconds and he'll start to cry.
Sometimes I let him cry... just for kicks.... and I'll be laughing at him while he struggles.... *evil*
Well I am supposed to train him right? ;D
There's some progress today with 20 seconds... but mummy is still not satisfied. He shall be tortured further! hiak hiak hiak....
...
I made him a little ball a few days ago. A simple crochet project. I used primary colours and stuffed a pill bottle filled with beads in it so it'll rattle. Jeddy can't hold it yet but he loves to kick. So I put it near his little pudgy feet and he gets rewarded with a rattle when he kicks.
That was fun. :)
...
Here's his 'playground'. When he gets sick of the rocker (more like mummy is sick of seeing him on the rocker every time), he gets a little playtime on the floor with me.
There's his box of 'current toys' (stuff he can play with at the moment) and some library books.
Note: NLB at White Sands oughta thank me for cleaning their books with Dettol. I think I would have disinfected their entire collection of baby books by the time Jed turns one. :D
...
And recently, he's discovered more of what he can do with his little fat fingers...
Putting them together!
Gosh... it was really cute seeing him mash those wet sticky pudgy fingers together... and you should have seen his face. He was absolutely focused!
...


2 comments:
Jia You!
you know, now, everytime I think of going to the Library to get books for Isaac to read - the picture of you disinfecting the library books comes to mind! hahaha and it always cracks me up!!! hahahaha...
Post a Comment