Friday, November 09, 2007

He Ain't Heavy... He's My Son... ;D




















Coming to 3 months in slightly more than a week's time, Jed is more than 6.5 kg and is 63 cm tall... His weight has more than doubled since birth and he's sprouted 12 cm.

You should check out his thighs.... thunder thighs I call 'em... they can deliver the most lethal kicks you can imagine. *Ooof!*

Plus he's almost bursting out of clothes that state 3-6 months.... o boy....

But I love those cheeks... piiiiiiiiiiiiiinch! Think I average about 30 pinches a day. Haha!

[Chubby Cheeks Boy]















[Just hanging out with mummy... the only person he sees for a good 10-12 hours each day... Poor Boy! ;P]














...

Footnote: Come to think of it, if I average 10 feeds a day, I would have fed him almost 1000 times by now! And I'm proud to say that little Jeddy is a completely breastfed baby! Never tasted formula milk! Muahahahaha!

*Praise God for His Goodness and Grace!* :)

1 comment:

lawrence said...

Heh, by the Lord's grace, I survived till today. The Lord has indeed bless you with a cute cute son, and in return, He has bless Jed with a cheery mum. :D 10 hours of smile a day will make him so happy. Heh, you remembered! I haven't written for years. :P