*confetti*
But then...
it meant that I had 10 hours worth of milk in me. I woke up with two rocks....
*ouch*
;D
...
Had the chance to go dating with Hubs on Saturday thanks to Mummy who volunteered to babysit Jeddy. *Mega hugs* Popped over to Plaza Singapura to satisfy the Crystal Jade craving that I was moaning about the other day. As usual, I was scarfing down my food and stuffing my cheeks. Hubs had to keep reminding me to slow down... New habits die hard.... Heh.
Went shopping at Daiso and Spotlight to stock up on my fabrics and craft stuff as usual. I don't even look at clothes anymore! Oh actually I do....... baby clothes. ;D
...
You can tell that I'm not really in a blogging mood today... A little wiped out from the housework and entertaining my boy. Stay-at-home-mummying is hard work!!
But...
leaving you some pictures as usual before I go... :)
...
Catching him laugh on camera is so difficult. 9 out of 10 pics are blur. Here's one of the better ones...
He's usually in a good mood after his milk. Chances of him laughing and 'talking' after a good meal is almost always 100%.
[Looking at the 2 men in my life... ;D Say... Jeddy really looks like Daddy doesn't he?]
...


1 comment:
Congrats on Jed for sleeping so so so long! Didnt u get worried when he slept so long? I would..scared SIDS..
Anyway, about the rocks..yes, I truly understand how u feel. Wasnt your shirt wet?
Post a Comment