Monday, March 17, 2008

My Cute Jeddeeeeeeee!

I am sooo in love with Lil' Jeddy... I thank God everyday that I can spend my every single moment with my son. He literally gets smothered with kisses and squeezes every other minute. ;D And I still let out a little squeal each time I pinch his chubby cheeks. *eeeeeeeeee*

So here's Mummy's indulgent photos of Lil' Jeddy in his walker.

Note: He's becoming very proficient in that bright little vehicle. This afternoon, he zipped right into my bedroom and maneuvered around my bed before getting stuck in the far corner. And I actually had to look for him!






















































































......

More indulgent photos of Lil' Jeddy in his first jacket (yet another gift from Sis..... I just have this very strong feeling that she's gonna spoil him silly).





















































......

By the way, have I mentioned that lately Lil' Jeddy's poo stinks to the sky? I'm beginning to miss all those sweet-smelling mustard dumps he used to have as a newborn.... ;D Well, I am thankful that at least I don't get leaky poopy diapers anymore, but on the other hand, the stink bombs I get these days are sure appetite killers...

*poooh!*

......

2 comments:

The Chronicler said...

oh man! I soooo identify with your loving your son to bits and smothering him with kisses and hugs all the time!!! me too!!! hahaha... and ditto about constantly giving thanks that the little one's turn out so great :)

ya know, my secondary school good friend, who's now in shanghai, read my blog and the first thing she said to me was:"you're obviously enjoying motherhood!" :)

Life is good! Give thanks! :) blessed we are!

Jo said...

pam,
amen! :) :)