At least he's been trying to. :)
The whole of last week, he was pursing his lips and making 'mm' 'mm' sounds a lot. So I thought to myself, what the heck, and said 'papa' and 'mama' in response every time he 'mm mm' away.
It works!!!!!!!!!!
And he's been uttering papa mama everyday for about a week now, albeit randomly.
Coincidence? So what? I'm melting onto the floor each time he 'mama's to me.
Managed to capture it on vid today.
May sound like a lot of senseless baby babbling to you, but it's music to my ears... indeed. :)
Oh, Hubs and I had a little bet (on nothing as usual) about who Jeddy will call first, whether it's papa or mama.
And guess what?
I win.
Of course!
;D
......


3 comments:
CONGRATS!!! kekeke... I know how you feel... I was very pleased with Isaac going "I want Mama!" too in http://tanfamilychronicles.blogspot.com/2008/02/100th-post-my-favourite-video.html
hehehe... Recently, Isaac did go "Papa" - but he didn't repeat it much, so we couldn't catch it on video. but we got the "I want Mama!" kekeke... so am prettty pleased ;p
hahaha Jeddy's so cute waving his arms while calling for you hahhaa...
Yep, those bushwhacker arms are still in action everyday. :D
Yeah, I remember that video of Isaac. So cute so cute! :)
ah ma~~ ah ma~~ XD kawaii~~
Post a Comment