Whether it's experimenting with Chinese dance, sneezing up a huge booger, having a spinach face mask, giving ME a pumpkin pore pack when he sneezes in my face... or reuniting with his ex, this not-so-little bundle sure knows how to crack Mummy and Daddy up.
It could be the most mundane of things, but yet, the funniest...
Well, there were moments I couldn't capture.
But these were the ones I managed to.....
Joker #1: Spinach Mask
You can always tell whether Jeddy likes certain foods... by the mess! He's one clever boy I tell you, trying to escape from eating yucky food by distributing it around his body and chair instead. Like here.

Spinach clearly doesn't score very well on his To Eat list. By the end of the meal, I had to change him out of his shirt, and basically give him a bath! Little smarty pants will shove his fist into his mouth after I feed him a spoonful, take it out, and smear it on his hair, ears, thighs, anywhere he can reach. Sometimes the fist is there before I put the spoon in. Want to beat his backside, cos you never see that happening with his favourite apple puree. Heck, you don't even need to put a bib on him for that!
......
Joker #2: Chinese Dance
I certainly hope this is not indicative of any preference or inclination. But check out that perfect pose.

Such grace. ;D ;D ;D
......
Joker #3: Reunion with an Ex
Remember his first love, Ms Flower? After babbling to her non-stop for a month, he ditched her for Ms Butterfly. As far as I know, Jeddy and Ms Butterfly are still going strong. But guess what I chanced upon one fine day? Jeddy trying to get back together with Ms Flower! My my... and there he was, tugging at her persistently, babbling at the same time. He was totally captivated in that manner for a whole 15 minutes!

Mummy stood out of his line of sight and just observed, snapping pictures of evidence to show him two-timing for the first (and certainly the last, I hope!) time . ;P
I guess it's because Jeddy has discovered a new side to Ms Flower. A side that he loves now.... the Mirror Side!!! kekeke..... now we all know why.......

......
Well, that's my Joker Jeddy for you. ;)
And Happy Chinese New Year folks.
......


2 comments:
your joker son is hilarious! I love his chinese dance pose! hahaha... :)
haha! yeah! I'll burst out laughing each time I look at that picture! :D
Post a Comment