Saturday, December 16, 2006

Tada ima! (I'm Back!)

A reminder from Evon brought me back to the world of blogging. Thanks Evon! ;)

Hmm... to start off, I went for my first COSPLAY event ever at the Singapore Expo today! Some of my students dressed up in their fav anime characters and I went down to support. Some of the cosplayers went through great lengths to dress up and they were really good! The most impressive was Orochimaru...

darn... should have taken a picture... but Hubs and I were feeling so out of place and a little embarassed! We could be the oldest folks there, apart from the tikopek photographers who were snapping away at the skimpily dressed girl cosplayers.

.....

Carved another stamp today... a little piggy. :)















Better start on my order from Jeannette soon... 2 Hannah crosses, 1 Susannah cross. And my housewarming gift to her, a Sophia cross.

Busy busy

.....

Oh ya, must remember to call Hai Sing and ask if they already have a desk for me... I need to move 7 years of teaching materials from Ngee Ann Sec to the new school. And my boxes of stuff are currently dumped at the staff lounge (much to my horror when i went back to school one day)... what a realistic world...

Oh well, it's 10 pm now... going to cut the paper strips for quilling before i go to sleep. We MUST wake up on time for church tomorrow!!!!


..... Nitez


Oh yeah.... I scored 337/350 marks for my JCS Intermediate Japanese Exam... that put me at the top of the class and the 6th position in the cohort of 400 students. *brag brag* ;D Mighty happy.















over and out

.....

No comments: