I can't stand the cold... Cool to Hubs = shivering for me. I need to get some warm homey slippers soon.
Went to register for my Advanced I Japanese class yesterday... $200 for the first term...
Wanted to stock up on my flag erasers at Bras Basah but they were out of the yellow-backed ones. They only had the blue and green which were way too dark. Decided on these instead...

They are also at 10 cents each but are 1 mm shorter than the flag ones... But I find it real funny how each piece is named... I think little boys can play war games with them. :D
I bought 19 pieces from them... less than $2!
.....
Had to wait for Hubs to get off work... so I went to Macau Crystal Jade to have a snack. I never knew that Hong Kong French Toast was so yummy!!!!! Loved every bite of the thick soft bread that was dripping with sinful butter and honey.... The egg coating was done to perfection too, giving a slightly crispy bite to the bread.... *Drooooooooool* $3 for one.

Went to Kinokuniya to stock up on some books today. Ngee Ann City was so crowded!! Actually wanted to save money but couldn't find a decent place to sit at the fast food restaurants and food court... so I went to the 4th floor... Guess what... Crystal Jade again! But this time it's a Korean restaurant. Had this huge huge craving for vegetables.... so I ordered the Spicy Korean Beef Soup and Ginger tea. The soup comes with an assortment of veges and side dishes.

It was yummy! The soup was not too spicy and it came bubbling in a stone pot. The veges inside satisfied whatever craving I had.... A truly comforting meal for a cold day! If you want to know, the side dishes are sugared peanuts, french beans with squid, tofu, kimchi and spinach with beansprouts. They are all cold dishes. The beef soup is $14.90 while the tea is $4.
.....
I am so going to live on bread for the rest of the year. ;P
.....
Ok... I have one final cross to make for Jeannette. Her housewarming gift... this is the thickest so far at 0.8 cm. I figured it has to be thick in order to stand out on the front door... Hope it turns out fine.
.....
The sky looks perfect for a before-dinner nap..... the soup is still swishing in my stomach though...
zzzzz
.....


No comments:
Post a Comment