Friday, August 18, 2006

I am going to Japan!!!!!

Amen! Amen! Amen! Praise God!

*jumps for joy*

I am going to be a bad teacher and ditch my pupils during their exam to enjoy herself in Japan.

But hey, this IS the opportunity of a life time! Plus my no-obligations status with the school now, there won't be another chance like this!!!

I feel that this is really divine timing. I am so grateful for His Blessings......

...

I have been coughing my lungs out today... It's getting under my skin and my throat feels like there's cotton stuck in there. Very very irritating...

I HAVE TO GET BETTER!!!

...

Trying to do my exam paper today... so much for being ambitious. I am merely one third into the paper. Arrghh! And my cough is so distracting!

And I can't keep my hands off from surfin the net on Japan!

Ok. Focus, girl. Focus.

...

No comments: