Wednesday, August 16, 2006

横浜へ行きたいよ!!!!!

Hubs came back tonight and said that he found free accomodation at Yokohama for two weeks starting from the 26th Aug... It's 5 star hotel Pan Pacific!!! Going at more than US$300 a night man.......

I WANT TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But it's term time and I don't think I can leave. Then again, the Prelims are until 11 Sept? But the N Levels are starting and my paper is the 9th Sept! The kids are gonna need me!

I'm so gonna check out my options tomorrow. Praying hard.

...

I made a prototype of a book cover using calico and cotton tape while watching Singapore Idol. It's so easy to make!!! I think the sewing took less than 10 mins. I can't wait to make the real thing!
















I made this cos I was so inspired by Tania Ho. You can find her blog under Links. Her book covers are simply amazing.

...

ARRRGHHHH!!!! I can't get Yokohama out of my mind!!! But that means I have to finish marking my papers in one week! Is that even POSSIBLE???!?!?!

Lord, please help me. This is really a great and wonderful opportunity. I pray that You will help me work out my work plans and schedule for this trip... Amen.

...

Oh wow. I can't believe it's midnight again. And I haven't progressed much in terms of my exam papers.

Well, I AM the mad crafter after all.....

...

No comments: