Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Jeddy Has Teeth!

Nope. I don't have any pictures... yet. Little Rascal keeps foiling my attempts to snap a shot of his budding lower incisors. They are now about 1mm above the gums. Cute!

And dangerous. I seriously fear for my n*****s. He's still latching on about 5-6 times a day. And that's a lot of opportunity for him to deliver that dreaded bite. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and praying very hard! So if you ever hear howling in the far distance, you know why.... ;D

......

Lil' Jeddy is getting quite adept at eating crackers with his hands. He even recognizes the wrapper of the rice rusks and the container I use to hold his cookies.... he'll go into a food tray pounding frenzy every time I bring those out. Greedy lil' piggy.



















And here's Kaypoh Jeddy. He's spotted the cookie box and is staring longingly at it, leaning over the tray if he has to.


















Jeddy is still not crawling much. But he's progressing a little from crawling backwards to creeping forward (some call it leopard crawl). Still, his curiosity is developing faster and he's now the most kaypoh in the family. Every little noise will have him crane his neck to check out the source.

Tsk tsk.

......

No comments: