:D
And what do you know, he decided that he'll have a mini celebration with some 'cake'.
I could cry.
He dirtied the beautiful onesie Sis bought for him from London, and it was such a huge dump and such a mess that I was at a loss momentarily.
Shockers.
Good thing Hubs was still around and we worked on getting his onesie off from the top rather than from the bottom. Needless to say, that required a lot of tugging and struggling and a bit of tears from the birthday boy.
Well, serves him right.
And I decided that he must be punished, by wearing an Ah Pek singlet. No more beautiful clothes for you today, Jeddy!
...
After feeding him his noon snack, I plopped him down on some cushions and whipped out those books we borrowed yesterday. (I cleaned the books with Dettol solution yesterday. Call me paranoid!) He seems to like it cos he was just staring at the pages as if hypnotized.
And check out that intelligent looking frown. Heh heh...
As with all good things, the reading session must end. He was getting sleepy and rubbing his face. So off to bed he goes.... and I notice that he likes the soft texture of cloth nappies. He'll bring the nappy blanket up and rub his face with it. I tried the same thing in secret and found it to be extremely comforting too! ;D
So there you are, a rather eventful day for us so far... :)
...


No comments:
Post a Comment