So it's been two weeks. Still having that sore throat although my coughing has somewhat gotten better (there was a time where I would wake up in middle of the night just to hack my life away). Got my voice back, albeit a little husky still.
I could live with that.
...
My hands are so itchy now! I want to launch myself into crafting mania!!!!
Oh, an update: I just signed one year of my life with MOE as a contract adjunct teacher. Life is gonna be much better with the half work load... but I can't let myself idle! Gonna work hard on my Japanese language and hone my crafting skills! But first, I need to get well! Sigh... *cough!
Going for a photo taking tomorrow at CISCO for my civil service card... to think I just surrendered that card when I resigned. Now I have to make a new one... Well, at least I will have free consultation and medicine at polyclinics...
Medical examination this coming Wednesday... need to take and X-Ray and all the usual stuff... really pray that there's nothing wrong with my lungs...
Hmm... was wondering if I should post about my trip to Japan but figured it's too much work. I AM LAZY ALRIGHT?! ;P Maybe I'll post bits and pieces of it here and then...
Oh... finally made the card for Meda from Romania. I am more than 20 days late for this swap! Anyway, here it is... not my best work in terms of colour contrast, but I'm pretty happy with the design.

...
It's Sunday today... had a lazy day today... overslept for church... yikes.
Went to Suntec City's G2000. Hubs had this 50% off all purchases coupon and we bought $540 worth of clothing (mainly his shirts).
Bought 2 office tops for myself, a powder blue top for mum and two short sleeve shirts for dad... That amounted to $193!!! I actually didn't know that till I did a little calculation. Well, good thing we had that discount... :)
After we came back, Hubs went about assembling his SpaceWarp while I lazed on the couch reading newspapers... one word... shiok!
k.. gonna finish up my embroidery now...


No comments:
Post a Comment